Miss Erika | Awards and Achievements
AWARDS TO DATE:
* Miss Erika was voted "Best Online Boutique" by Vogue Australia and featured in their January, February, March, April and May Issues for 2011, showcasing her blue bodysuit, lavender one piece, gold bodysuit, resortwear, satin tunic, halter jumpsuit and crème skort.
* Owner Hoda Wahdan, is a finalist in the BEC “Young Entrepreneur of the Year” Award 2010.
* Miss Erika was a Finalist (Top 7) in FashionTv's 2010 "Designer Awards" in both Casual & Swimwear/Resortwear categories, held Nationwide and in New Zealand.
* Miss Erika was chosen in the Top 10 out of 45 Designers as Finalists for Perth Fashion Festival “Designer Awards” 2008.
ACHIEVEMENTS TO DATE:
* Miss Erika just showcased the A/W 2012 “Around India with Miss Erika” Collection at Melbourne Fashion Week.
* Four of Miss Erika's Spring/Summer pieces, a dress, playsuit, halter dress and halter jumpsuit, have made an appearance on Channel 7’s “Home & Away” (September ’11).
* Miss Erika appeared in “Famous” Magazine in February 2011.
* Miss Erika appeared consistently on "FashionTv" from 2010 through to 2011 for fashion shows and as a finalist for FashionTv’s "Designer Awards".
* Miss Erika's Lavender/Silk One-piece swimsuit made its debut on the runways of the prestigious "Luxottica Fashion Show" featuring Victorias Secret in Sydney ‘10.
* Miss Erika showcased her Swimwear & Resortwear Collection at "Perth
Fashion Festival" as part of the "STM Sunday Times Runway Show" in 2010.